Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

661 - 680 of 707 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nothing beats the OEM rim on the advance package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WRONG! many wheels (aftermarket and at least a couple OEM Acura one's) 'beat' that slightly boring looking 2010-2013 'Advance' Acura MDX OEM wheel! :laugh:

i would much rather have the OEM Acura 'TECH' wheels (of the '07-09' Acura MDX's) or the OEM Acura ZDX ('10-13') wheels on my 2nd gen. MDX rather than that somewhat strange looking Acura MDX 10'-13' 'Advance' wheel!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
WRONG! many wheels (aftermarket and at least a couple OEM Acura one's) 'beat' that slightly boring looking 2010-2013 'Advance' Acura MDX OEM wheel! :laugh:

i would much rather have the OEM Acura 'TECH' wheels (of the '07-09' Acura MDX's) or the OEM Acura ZDX ('10-13') wheels on my 2nd gen. MDX rather than that somewhat strange looking Acura MDX 10'-13' 'Advance' wheel!

HHAHAHAHAH....You always have a lot to say

·
Registered
858 Posts
Nothing beats the OEM rim on the advance package
I understand why one might think that - simply because the majority of the aftermarket wheels I've seen on MDXs really don't look good. But that's ok - as Priscillababy says:

Wheel preference (on a 2nd gen. Acura MDX) can be an extremely subjective
Could not agree more on that.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nothing new but figured I’d post a couple I took over Thanksgiving.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nothing new but figured I’d post a couple I took over Thanksgiving.

Is your suspension lowered? The wheel gap looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking to put these 2017 MDX wheels on my 2nd Gen. Don't think anyone has put these on yet so I just wanted to make sure it was direct bolt on since they went back to 5x120.
Just wanted some input from the community before my purchase.
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
ive seen them on 2g before. yes they will fit, i am 99% sure the center bore is identical also. they look good! most ppl want an arm and a leg for them.

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
After searching forums like this for weeks I found a set of 2017 Camaro SS wheels to fit to my wife’s 2011 MDX elite after getting snow tires installed on her factory 19’s. Waiting until spring to decide on whether to replace the failing ads struts with a lowered base model stock setup. Stay tuned...
How much does that relativity light SS weigh and do you think a 5000 pound MDX pot hole crusher is too heavy, for rims designed for a sports coupe?

·
Registered
10 Posts
After searching forums like this for weeks I found a set of 2017 Camaro SS wheels to fit to my wife’s 2011 MDX elite after getting snow tires installed on her factory 19’s. Waiting until spring to decide on whether to replace the failing ads struts with a lowered base model stock setup. Stay tuned...
How much does that relativity light SS weigh and do you think a 5000 pound MDX pot hole crusher is too heavy, for rims designed for a sports coupe?
The MDX is about 1000 pounds more than the camaro SS they came off of. For a 30 pound OEM cast wheel I’m hoping so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Checked wheel fitment today, excited for Spring to arrive to mount them up with tires. Orderering P265/45/20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde all season plus tires now that I’m sure they fit. Installed tpms sensors and hub centric rings ready to go.

Attachments

661 - 680 of 707 Posts