Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading about Zaino, I had to give it a try. Wow! I put three coats on in the Spring and it still looks great. It rains here about three or four times a week, so it's not even worth washing the car, but it doesn't matter. Even after it's been through the rain, it still looks great. I haven't washed it in over two weeks, but unless you get real close you can't tell. It still shines like new.

The only thing I have done lately is shine the tires and the mud guards, and clean the glass, and it looks good as new. Really remarkable. If you haven't gotten it yet, don't put it off any longer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Amen, Only_Acura!!

Boy - I have to agree with this one! Unlike others who have thought Zaino could be overkill on our beloved Taffeta White, I believe it will make a difference in the long run - especially with regard to the "crispness" of the white being protected from UV damage.

I was even thinking of applying two more coats this weekend.....:rolleyes: . Should I be thanking Worm..........or yelling at him for all this work??????;) ........Definately - thanking him!!!:2:

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Re: Amen, Only_Acura!!

'X MOM said:
Should I be thanking Worm..........or yelling at him for all this work??????;) ........
Hmmmm....might be time to add an indemnification clause to the member registration process :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Zaino on White looks great - at least on my white RX 300. I have 3 coats on it right now & will post a pic after I get the 4th coat later this summer.

Of course Zaino on Black looks fantastic (as seen on Worm's great "mirror" pics) :4:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Only_Acura said:
After reading about Zaino, I had to give it a try. Wow! I put three coats on in the Spring and it still looks great. It rains here about three or four times a week, so it's not even worth washing the car, but it doesn't matter. Even after it's been through the rain, it still looks great. I haven't washed it in over two weeks, but unless you get real close you can't tell. It still shines like new.

The only thing I have done lately is shine the tires and the mud guards, and clean the glass, and it looks good as new. Really remarkable. If you haven't gotten it yet, don't put it off any longer.

In case you want to pick up some Zaino in person in Louisville sometime, a friend of mine, Kevin Villier, keeps extra Zaino for sale at his house. He is not a distributor like myself but keeps extra on hand for the locals, to set up a time to meet and get your stuff send him an email here: [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts