Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an area of fine scratches and what appeared to be one not so fine scratch on the plastic face to the speedometer. I had ordered Zaino Plastic Magic but never used it. I cleaned the face per the instructions and presto! no scratches and a beautiful shine. It doesn't even look as though the scratches are filled; you know how when you use the paint scratch remover products and you can still see the scratch in the right light from the right angle? Can't see anything on the plastic. I've been through this scratch problem on the clear plastic before with other cars and never had such great results. Used it on the large info. screen and it looks great too. Do you think these Zaino guys might be part of an advanced civilization from another planet or something? Maybe they're Atlantians and actually live beneath the Bermuda Triangle? No New Jersey jokes either that's where I'm from originally.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi E. Fudd:

___Actually, I think the entire line Zaino products was created by an advanced race of Acurians as TheWorm so elegantly coined the other night ;) At least I think he coined it???

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts