Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken the advise of the members here and purchased a kit of Zaino from a guy off ebay. He already has prices that are lower than going straight to Zainobros and if you have a paypal account you don't have to mail a cheque. This is the email he sent me:

Jarett(my name by the way)

Glad you have heard about this product. I myself was testing the waters when I bought some the first time - I used it once and instantly became the dealer for montana and this part of the country. I am in the process of updating my ebay store with a quick link to the various "predefined" kits I have to sell and will have links for the leather cleaner and conditioner and also the plastic magic and glass polish where people will be able to purchase directly by the storefront. I should have it done this week, time permitting, have been swamped with orders and shipping, but that is good - the product name is getting out more and more, plus my other items I sell are also taking off like crazy - amsoil synthetics and corbeau seats.. My store address is www.stores.ebay.com/customcarworx I would greatly appreciated it if you could post my info on the acura website, if permitted. In turn, have the members mention your name when they place and order and I keep track of this and once a "special" dollar purchase is reached by these members or those that mention your name, I reward them. Again, thanks much and let me know how it goes and if you need any help along the way. :))

Ron Zarr
Authorized Zaino Distributor
AMSOIL Dealer / Corbeau Seat Dealer
406-788-4858 / 406-268-0050
[email protected]

Talk amongst yourselves.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Ya gotta eliminate the period @ the end of that URL for it to work.

Hockeyplayer, thanks for passing this along. As a headsup to you, I sent Ron an email with some questions re: pricing n stuff.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry bout the link. I just cut and pasted so..... its Ron's fault :) I have exchanged a few emails with Ron and he seems like great seller. I purchased his kit with the zfx. I think I figured it to save about 10-11 dollars. I will let you know what type of shipping he uses.

·
Registered
285 Posts
the last time i checked, somebody is bidding for a starter kit which includes Z1, Z5, Z6, Z7 (one of each) and 2 cotton pads for $46!!!

you can buy those four w/o the cotton pads for $44 from zaino website... i purchased from a local distributor (no shipping, but with tax), and he threw in a free pad anyway...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh...I did see that JJ_MDX. Not quite sure where those people are going with that one????:headshake :1pat:

·
Registered
285 Posts
hockeyplayer-

the original offer of $36 is very good though for the kit... that's easily a saving of 10 bucks off the list price...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Awwwww....... man u bought that. I saw that from e bay to. Very cheap i think. I even had it on my watch list.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I'm in. . . my 2K beemer could use it. . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts