Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys, are there any group buys that I can get in on for some Zaino. If not, can people recommend the best way to place an individual order, etc... A co-worker of mine saw a car with Zaino in real life this weekend and said it was amazing! Let an MDXer' know!!! Thanks in advance!

Keep MDXin' Fellas!!!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I'm not aware of any active ones. You can check autopia-carport, acura-cl, acura-tl, odyclub, ptcruiserusa, corvetteforum, and ls1.com to see if they have something going. The Miata folks have them every so often, too, I think...

We're not due (or able) over here til June or so, since our last was late January.

You can order from Zaino direct (www.zainobros.com) or just email [email protected] for a local distributor.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You dont really save that much with the group buy, expecially if you spend ove $100 like I did. Then you have to wait for the group buy to occur, when you could be placing your order in the mailbox today and get your Zaino quicker. Not waiting for a group buy is almost like paying extra shipping to get the Zaino quicker. However, if you can find a group buy that is already in process with a buy number is worth it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone finding a group buy let us know otherwise I guess I will call them direct and order my first order. Have decided that it's the only way to go.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re: local dealers

hey guys!

I emailed sal to inquire about local distributors. Sal returned the email and I was able to find a local dealer that stocks Zaino! I haven't had the time to stop by to pic some up. I will be sure to post and tell you guys about the price difference if any. To be honest I really don't mind paying extra to get the stuff right then and there. I'd highly suggest you email Zaino for local distributors; or even become one yourself!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dubbed--
I was all ready to buy direct from Sal when I discovered that the SoCal distributor lives 10 minutes from my house. I paid a little more than I would have if I had bought direct from Zaino, but I got to drive home with the stuff (immediate gratification), and I got to ask all sorts of questions, which was really handy since it was my first Zaino purchase.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
re: Zaino locally

misterjon ~

i'm glad to hear it! I too will try to pick up my Zaino locally this weekend! Don't forget to post pics, comments, and suggestions!!! I can hardly wait!!!!! Man, the things we do for our MDX's!!! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts