Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--> Updated GB Functionality <--

Cool new functionality. The code is available online to registered users who signed up for the group buy.

Click here to see them.

(if you haven't officially signed up, you won't be able to view them; you can join the buy here)

Thanks, admin :29:

[edited based on admin's post below]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
worm thanks for getting this deal set up with zaino brothers. I have sent emails several times and have not received ordering details from your autoresponder. appreciate it if you could direct the info to me at [email protected]. thanks mucho! i tell ya, i've taken a real shine to this highly polished group of x owners! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sent it to ya manually. shows you should've received an automated response this morning w/your first msg, too. pls let me know whether or not you've received the manual one...if not, you must be blocking me as a spammer or something :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
TheWorm said:
sent it to ya manually. shows you should've received an automated response this morning w/your first msg, too. pls let me know whether or not you've received the manual one...if not, you must be blocking me as a spammer or something :)
TheWorm, sorry, but I haven't received any email other than the first one you sent with the link to your posting above. I don't have any spamming blocks set, but I do delete email manually from suspicious screen names or oddball subject lines.....but I assume your subject won't read "Pics Of Britney nekkid" <smile> I have no idea why the email is not getting through to me, perhaps you could try again. Do you get it back specifying maeler daemon or anything at all? :( Thanks for your continued attempts and for pulling together the Zaino Group Buy!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just resent to both of you from a different account. Let me know if it makes it or not. TopMomm' s says it went out automatically @ 929a yesterday...:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Worm,

Thanks for setting up the GP.

Sal's offer says if you order four or more products, you get a free Z7. Does this mean if you order eight items you still only get one Z7?

Kevin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lbags48 said:
Does this mean if you order eight items you still only get one Z7?

Kevin
That is correct.

BTW edepa and TomMomm - I'm about to send each of you a PM w/the info, in addition to those emails...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
TheWorm said:

That is correct.

BTW edepa and TomMomm - I'm about to send each of you a PM w/the info, in addition to those emails...
Thanks for the info via the PM, Worm. I appreciate the extra effort. I wonder if the problem with the autoresponder was since I used an aol email account, they do strange things sometimes. :confused: In any case, thanks for the work in putting this GP together, I'll be sending my order in over the next few days!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I've received yet another duplicate request from someone who didn't receive the autoresponse...yes, an AOL account. My end shows the details were sent immediately. I've also sent MANUAL messages to edepa and TopMomm.

edepa and TopMomm -- have you received ANY emails from me (sent from 2 seperate attbi accounts) or just the PM?

For those of you who don't receive the autoresponse for some reason, just shoot me a PM instead and I'll do the cut n paste thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
TheWorm said:
OK, I've received yet another duplicate request from someone who didn't receive the autoresponse...yes, an AOL account. My end shows the details were sent immediately. I've also sent MANUAL messages to edepa and TopMomm.

edepa and TopMomm -- have you received ANY emails from me (sent from 2 seperate attbi accounts) or just the PM?

For those of you who don't receive the autoresponse for some reason, just shoot me a PM instead and I'll do the cut n paste thing.
Worm, I did receive your very first initial email with the link to the .org site with the autoresponder link, but none of the responses beyond that. I did get the PM and that is where I got all the necessary info to place my order for the Zaino. My guess is AOL messes up the receipt of the autoresponses, treating it as some sort of spam into their system. Again, thanks for the info! :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
710 Posts
I will be setting up a page with group buy details soon. Only members that opted in for this group buy will be able to see it. I'll try to get it done today.

admin.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
710 Posts
Instructions are now available through our GB interface. From the <a href="/">home page</a>, in the list of group buys, it now tells you if instructions are available or not. If they are, a link to the instruction page is available. You must be enrolled into a group buy to see instructions.

admin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,809 Posts
confused?

Is the group buy a free car wash bottle if you buy 7 items? Is there anyway to get a free polish of any type instead of the car wash? I still have the car wash and it lasts a long time, I think any of there other items polish, lock, or scratch remover? Even they Z6 Gloss enhancer would be a better Idea?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top