Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, read amazing testimonials on the merits of Zaino - I'm sold -BUT, can anyone recommend a detailer that will do the Zaino for a reasonable price. Basically I know I am too busy and distracted (read lazy) to do it myself and will gladly pay for a professionally done job. This way I do not have to keep track of which step I did/didn't do or skipped/missed while trying to keep the spouse from permanently throwing me in the doghouse. Sounds like a copout but the wife is expecting twins any day now and I'm sure my life is about to be thrown upside down . . . :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

I'd appreciate any leads or input on this topic !

Soon to be sleepless in SoCal . . .

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Check out Autopia.com it is a detailing web site. Lots of professional detailers post there.

Also do a search on MSN.com that will get lots of hits based on telephone listings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rail said:
I used to have a detailer in Reseda/Tarzana do my Zaino for me... before I moved farther westward. Where in California are you located?

Rail
Hey Rail, I'm in Oak Park... if you moved further West, who do you use now for detailing? Got a recommendation?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi Jasper

We're almost neighbours... I'm in Westlake Village. I haven't found anyone yet... but I was going to try the place on the corner of Thousand Oaks and Lindero and see if they'll do it.... But I'm waiting for the Zaino group buy... I had a spill and lost some of my stash :)

BTW how come almost every other SUV out here is an MDX :confused:

Regards.

Rail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts