·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this pretty much guarantees rain this weekend... :15:

·
Registered
747 Posts
man--where do you find the time to keep layering that stuff on...lately, all i have time for is :1:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Worm, the photos of your car remind me of the alien in Predator, like your car is blending into the environment.

Whadda shine!:)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robyjo said:
man--where do you find the time to keep layering that stuff on...
LOL - you'll notice I've never posted a picture of our backyard or of my home office (aka the obstacle course) :eek:

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dale, best shine I've seen on a GG! Doesn't bode well for the weather w/2 Bay Area X'ers shining 'em up before the weekend ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dale,

Quit teasing us. When do we get to see pictures of the rest of your MDX? Im sure you didnt just Zaino'd the hood.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Yup, sure do love that Zaino shine! 6 Coats on...countless more to follow!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nicely done, Dale......maybe your Zaino will rub off on the Kings again today!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
octavian said:
Nicely done, Dale......maybe your Zaino will rub off on the Kings again today!
Stranger things have happened! :)

If you check out the front winshield far over on the driver side, the 'light colored dot' near the pillar, is where the Autobahn Mirror is mounted. Just below that you can just make out the small dark shape which is the Autobahn Mirror. I had reservations about it, but after almost 2 weeks I would not want to be without it! I highly recommend it for the 'blind spot' we don't think is there.
I haven't heard from Marne in a bit, would be interested in his experience with it, which has been for a while.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Stranger things have happened! - daleb

Uh, well, losing a 24 pt lead is definitely in the strange category.:(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts