Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DMor had the great idea of putting cards on other MDXs to let them know about our site.
http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?postid=21640#post21640
I thought it would be handy to make the note a standard business card size - fits in wallet and easily slips under wiper blade. Below is a gif file version. If you have Microsoft Publisher, I have a .pub file that you can use to print up 10 cards on standard Avery business card paper. and save it to your hard disk for personalization. If anyone would like a personalized version using their logo I will be happy to do one for you and email it.

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR A NEW IMPROVED - COPYRIGHT CLEARED -VERSION VERY SOON!

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Many MDXs So Little Time

Sorry MyTonka, didn't know you wanted one - and I had somehow missed that particular posting :D I think that definitely moves you to the front of the list.

Meep Meep

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Color Neutral Version

For those of you (of questionable taste):D who do not appreciate that Silver is the ONLY color, here is a new version in full living black & white. You can even crayon in your favorite (though obviously inferior) color

Meep Meep

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR A NEW IMPROVED - COPYRIGHT CLEARED -VERSION VERY SOON!

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To Vip9 - I Donno

Beats me, maybe along with all his other woes he now has bad suspension?
Needs to repave his driveway?
Earthquake?

Meep Meep

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To Vip9 - Oh I Saw It All Right

Yep, I saw it, found it very well......inspirational. A true scientist by nature - very thorough research. It sorta makes you proud.
Meep Meep

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RE: Word Version

Good Idea AtlantaMDX. Until you mentioned it I didn't actually realize that Word supported business card format. At the moment I am reworking the card to create a new improved version with no potential copyright issue. When the new card is ready I will add a Word version as well.

Meep Meep

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New Improved Orged Card

Just got finished with a new improved "You've Been Orged", this time with full copyright clearances. As requested it is higher resolution (300 DPI at standard business card size. Daniel is looking in to providing a download page for easier use. Thanks go to him for granting permission to use that distinctive acurmdx.org look and to DMor for coming up with the original idea.

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For the Do-It-Yourself Types

Some of you asked about Word and Publisher files. The trouble is that printer formats and card styles make it difficult to make a universal format. Also the files become huge compared to the images that go in to them. Instead, at least for now, I am providing the background art minus the text. You can insert the 300 DPI card size image into the background and put your own text over it using the format/software of your choice. This would also be a good way to go if, like me, you want to be able to add your personal logo/signature to make it more personal. I just added a small RoadRunner icon with the line "courtesy of RoadRunner MDX"
If you have any trouble with any of this, I will be glad to help you. Unfortunately, not until after the 30th of July. Got the chance to spend a week with the grandson up in the North Carolina mountains - so if you're in that area watch for a SS with a RoadRunner Tag in front and a RoadRunner decal on the back :D

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Anybody Still Orging!

I just ran out of my supply of "you've been ORGED" cards. Anyone out there, besides me, still orging other Xs. It's still a good way to introduce yourself and steer somebody to our little family.
Meep Meep

300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thats What They Do

Giving grief is what familys do!
Giving card is what true Xmen do!:2:
Meep Meep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.