Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I would like to order the following accessories listed below for my MDX (ready for pickup :) ). Please let me know your thoughts on them in terms of usefulness, quality, best price found, & etc…
· All-Season Floor Mats
· Cargo Cover
· Cargo Tray
· Moonroof Visor
· Burlwood Shift Knob

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and comments!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Got them all except for the all weather floor mats. I got the weathertech mats instead, they are much thicker and cover up more of the floor.
IMO, all of the accessories listed are very useful and would definetly get again.
Also, search the forum. There are numerous post regarding the accessories you listed.
Enjoy your X.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I have the tray, mats and cover. Tray and mats I find very useful. Cover I only use once in a while (on trips) - most of time I put it in the garage since it gets in the way. If you live in a bigger city it's probably more useful. Check with Tim for best prices.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kishino & A2MDXer,

Thank you for the information on the accessories.

Kishino, where did you get the weathertech mats? Do you have a picture of what they look like and how much do they cost? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
I purchased mine from weathertech.com because I wanted the carpeted ones (Advantage) versus the all rubber ones (Premium). Tim carries the rubber ones.:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phins2rt,

Thanks for the weathertech's site. I prefer the rubber mats for the reason of easy cleaning by washing the dirt off.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
100 Posts
alternative to all weather mats

Check out my post in the accessories forum under the thread "Weathertech Mats Second Row", page 2. I used the rubber backed indoor/outdoor carpeting to retain the OEM carpeted look but still have the easy cleaning-hose em down of all weather mats. In my Quartz gray interior they are virtually a perfect match for the OEM carpet and mats. Best of all, they only cost $12.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have the all season mats (Acura) and cargo tray. When my X was a week old I picked up supplies at Costco. A bottle of cleaning liquid leaked 4 - 6 ozs. in the back. :3: I didn't see it until the next day when I unloaded. The cargo tray contained all of the liquid and prevented a disaster. I sopped up the mess and then hosed off the cargo tray. It paid for itself that day!:4:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pac8 said:
All,

I would like to order the following accessories listed below for my MDX (ready for pickup :) ). Please let me know your thoughts on them in terms of usefulness, quality, best price found, & etc…
· All-Season Floor Mats
· Cargo Cover
· Cargo Tray
· Moonroof Visor
· Burlwood Shift Knob

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and comments!!!
Thank you for all of your inputs on the above accessories. Upon review of your inputs and research, I have ordered the following items from Tim. BTW, Tim's price and service are the BEST :29: IMHO!

WeatherTech Mats
Cargo Tray
Moonroof Visor
Cargo Cover.

Still have few more accessories on the list to order...will squeeze them into next month's budget :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts