Votes: 10 28.6%
  • JAL

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,539 Posts
My pick is easy. out of your choices, I've only been on American Airlines. I was pleased. I really liked the First Class seat/bed. The food and service was excellent...

·
Registered
272 Posts
ImOnlyTen said:
What's yours? I love Cathay Pacific, their first class rocks!
Wow, you must have really rich parents to be travelling 1st class on what I presume was a intercontinental flight.

I've travelled on several airlines which weren't in the list, including, Delta, Air Canada, KAL, Asiana, Qantas and have travelled on AA and JAL which are on the list. On KAL, JAL, Asiana and Delta and AA, I have been bumped up to the 1st class in the past and I'd say JAL had the best 1st class out of those. Very, very attractive and attentive stewardesses on JAL, but KAL had the losest ones.

But even though I haven't had a chance to fly this airline and don't know if I will get to in the near future, I already know which airline is my favorite....HOOTERS!! :2:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: Re: Your favourite airline

RipRocK said:

. . . very attractive and attentive stewardesses on JAL, but KAL had the losest ones . . .
But even though I haven't had a chance to fly this airline and don't know if I will get to in the near future, I already know which airline is my favorite....HOOTERS!! :2:
Hmmm, must be a member of the mile high club :eek: ;) :4:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
American Airlines is the only one I have experience with from the list.

Have never flown 1st class, that is probably why I could afford to buy the MDX.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Haven't flown Cathay or Singapore. I fly Virgin Atlantic every time I go to the UK. Love it, love it, love it. Many channels on TV, plus many movie choices. Every seat has its own monitor with channel selector remote controls. Cabin socks, sundries, etc. a totally pampered experience.
When in the UK, you can get online with lastminute.co.uk and select very competitive flight rates all over Europe. Last time, we flew round trip from London to Rome for $90.00. Airlines in Europe are a dime a dozen, and they compete like crazy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You've got to be kidding...American Air ranks higher that Singapore. That's just nuts...crazy...stupid...uninformed...etc...etc.

·
Registered
10,539 Posts
AG02MDX said:
You've got to be kidding...American Air ranks higher that Singapore. That's just nuts...crazy...stupid...uninformed...etc...etc.
The only thing that is stupid is this statement... obviously, different people experiences vary.... intellect has nothing to do with it.:32: :bonk: :twak: :headslap:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Ive flow united and their 1st class rocked. However, Ive flown american, delta, sprit air (they suck) and its just a plane... nothing special. However, we were going to fly jet blue when the airline first came out but the wife said no - no to leather seats and 24 channels of dirtectv in every seat. Some of my coworkers have flow jet blue and they said its fantastic.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
mdxxxx said:

The only thing that is stupid is this statement... obviously, different people experiences vary.... intellect has nothin to do with it.:32: :bonk: :twak: :headslap:

Exactly! People will roll in the aisles probably when I tell them some of the best service I've experienced has been Southwest. I am talking 'service' not frills. Frills they ain't got!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
What's the point of a Poll that does NOT include ...

... all of the choices or even bother to add an "Other":rolleyes: or is this just a Poll of the favorite arilines that someone else has flown first class on?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
My favorite airline is the one with the lowest price for the trip I am taking. I have had both good and bad experiences with several airlines. Depends on the day, date, time, crew etc.:1:

·
Registered
449 Posts
JAL or Singapore airline if I am flying alone, the scenery on the plane is very nice.:D
With the family then United or American, the scenery is bit older and not as good. :13:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts