Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE FINALLY GOT IT!!! Thank you APPLE Acura of York, Pa!!!
FIVE STARS from this satisfied customer. If you're reading this Acura Corp., increase this dealers allocation they are bound to get more customer.

I know you'll be reading this Brian Par and Greg Kohr...
These guys were great dealing with after my original Sales rep. left the dealer. I was in & out of the dealer as promised (15-20 mins).

Here's what I've done so far...

FINALLY picked up our "X" on Saturday. Long drive to the dealer (2.5 hrs.) but to short a drive back. The trip averaged 25.1 m/gal. (believe it or not). Installed the Burlwood Shift knob that I got from Tim the minute I got to the dealer. Already installed the base rack yesterday (Sunday) that I bought used from one of the member here. Waiting for the Weather Tech mats from Tim.

One word....

AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

We have had ours one week, and the wait was worth it! I hope you have a great time in these first few days! Have fun!:D

·
681 Posts
One Word!

I have just one word ... well, two actually:
1st word - CONGRATULATIONS
2nd word ROAD TRIP
opps that's three words isn't it:eek:
In any case have a ball:D

Meep meep

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congratulations!

Do post your experiences in the dealer ratings section. It will certainl help other members when they get theirs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
GCK
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing