Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa came early, about two months early. I live in Kansas and maybe because of the slowing aircraft industry in Wichita I was able to be bumped up two months (total wait of about 1 month) and get my MDX $500 below MSRP. (maybe the market is beginning to crack a little)

First impressions:

Quieter than expected-but maybe I was expecting worse based on this forum

very steady-I think a combination of its width and weight make it seem very steady. It handled much tighter and with more precision than my Explorer

Kids love the third row. this was a deal clincher - we initially drove and almost bought a Highlander but our three kids said "NOT".

Overall, I'm impressed! I look forward to the year ahead. This forum has been very helpful - thanks to everyone for contributing.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congratulation!!!

Hey -- congratulations -- and welcome to the forum. What color did you get -- you didn't mention. And great job on the 500 under MSRP -- good to see that prices are softening at least a little.

·
Registered
250 Posts
congrats jmk.

I also was worried about the noise, based on what I had read
here and was pleasantly surprised. And I, too, think the 'X' feels
so solid and steady. It is a little wider than the Jeep, so I think
it feels much more spacious inside......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
jmk
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing