Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi Tim:

I don't know if this has already been discussed (flame away, as I'm too busy/lazy to search), but will the 2004 shift knob screw further down than the wood one I purchased from you and installed on my 2001?

Thanks!

-Traveller:1:

·
3,109 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Would the black be appropiate for quartz interior?
:needpics:

·
Registered
470 Posts
zafer said:
Dark Saddle ??? Will this match the 2003 (just) saddle? Is it like the darker of the two tone dash color?
Great question zafer. I'm assuming that the Saddle interior hasn't changed from 03 to 04 but, ya never know. I'll order one in a heartbeat if it's a match...

·
3,109 Posts
rjmitche said:
Great question zafer. I'm assuming that the Saddle interior hasn't changed from 03 to 04 but, ya never know. I'll order one in a heartbeat if it's a match...
...chatting with Tim, he doesn't know either. Maybe Monday when the come in. Also not sure if the top and back is real wood or plood. There'll probably be `04 buyers that get the burlwood (its still an option), and offer their stock ones here too.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Maybe it'll look like this...

Attachments

·
3,109 Posts
crmsnidol said:
Maybe it'll look like this...
Yeah, the black one will.
<center>
</center>

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yes,Yes,Yes! I am so F3$king excited...I am as excited as I was when I got my X 5 months ago! Just Placed an order with Tim on a wood/black leather 04 shift knob for my X. I also ordered the Bright Chrome mirror covers for it! Hurry up delivery guy! Tim you da Man! I can't wait...how will I sleep til it gets here! P.S. Saw it in an 04 X with Quarts on the lot and the 04 have wood and blck not wood and quarts. fyi Bruce:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tim will the 04 chrome shifter escuchon fit an 03?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sweet.... :D :D :D

Put my order in - hopefully one of the half-dozen or so... ;)

If so, probably will be a wood shift knob up for sale soon :cool:

·
Registered
700 Posts
4HICKSMDX said:
Tim will the 04 chrome shifter escuchon fit an 03?
I REALLY like the chrome treatment around the shifter. I think I found my xmas present from the Mrs., including the knob of course.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I hope that chrome fits too!:2: :2:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Captain MDX said:
Real life pic
It looks like another pood product though. How could Acura get so cheap, Canada got plenty of real nice looking wood!

:eek:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Tim when you know if the saddle version will look right on an '03 - please let us know or post pics. I want one but want to make sure it'll look right.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is there an 04 owner who could kindly post a picture of a dark saddle shift knob so that those of us who have saddle interiors can guage the color match?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don't care if its Plood ...It matches the rest of my car, and that makes me very happy. :4: :4: :4:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts