Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed Yahoo Autos is showcasing the 2003 MDX. There is a short multimedia clip and also a color selection option which includes Sage Brush Pearl for those who are interested in seeing the MDX in that color.:2:

Here's the link:

http://autos.yahoo.com/showcase/acura2.html#

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dead pedal

From the interior views, it looks at though a "real" dead pedal has been added.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Nice Sage Brush

Nice Sage brush. . .:eek:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Re: Dead pedal

mdxpecting said:
From the interior views, it looks at though a "real" dead pedal has been added.
Yeah, it looks like they took the old dead pedal and put it on a raised, titled platform. It looks like it would feel more like what people expect out of a dead pedal.

·
Registered
616 Posts
If this is the pic you are referring to, to my eye the dead pedal area looks identical to the 2002... which looks identical to the 2001 (a similiar discussion occured during the 2001/2002 model switch)

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dumb question

What's a dead pedal?

Thanks BruinMDX for the link - pretty sure they got the "color your MDX" box from Acura - wish they'd make SB available on acura.com. I understand availability and all that, but couldn't they just put in a note saying that SB and Quartz aren't available till Nov?

Oh well - glad Yahoo! has it at least...

Ioana.

·
Registered
344 Posts
SandStone Pic from Yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks donsev,

I had no idea that's what those things were called. :D

Ioana.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
doesn't look any different to me. Why didn't they line up the dead pedal with the gas and brake pedals?

·
Registered
570 Posts
WOW! Love the looks of the Sage Brush Pearl w/ Quartz color int. NICE:12: I like that more than the saddle color I have now, it's not as dark as the Ebony color. I gota see this color in person............

·
Registered
570 Posts
Zafer, I'm not sure what you had in your post. It just comes out as a red "X"........:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts