Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So much for that idea. Go figure that Honda/Acura didn't follow though with an upgrade.

·
Registered
259 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
So much for that idea. Go figure that Honda/Acura didn't follow though with an upgrade.
OK - You lost me. The press release says they ARE offering the upgrade. So what did I miss?:8:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I am loking at the dates in the article and it appears to me to be from LAST year. I could be wrong but I remember someone bringing up an article similar to this one last year and had everyone who was looking for an 03 all excited that satellite radio could be an option.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Asked the dealer where I'm getting my Sage Brush Touring/ Nav, (next week) about the option and said it will no longer a dealer installed option. It'll come standard on all Acuras eventually. It's starting to roll in with the 2003 RL.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone added XM to an 03 Nav/RES? Specifically, will the Blitzsafe connectors work or are there other options?
p.s. I've ordered an Alpine XM unit if that makes any difference to anyone.

Thanks!
Greg

·
Registered
52 Posts
baskethead said:
Has anyone added XM to an 03 Nav/RES? Specifically, will the Blitzsafe connectors work or are there other options?

Thanks!
Greg
The Blitzsafe HON/XM DMX ALP V.1 interface will allow you to integrate your Alpine XM to the Head Unit without Frequency Modulation.

·
Registered
121 Posts
baskethead said:

Thanks!
Greg
Which XM unit did you purchase?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought the Alpine XMA-T200RF package from Crutchfield for 149. I tried circuit city but the price was nowhere close. I did pick up an XM3 antenna there though. Hopefully I'll get it this week and play around with the install.
Greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts