Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRying to avoid paying $385.00 just for the material! Anyone have / know where I can get a seat? I would take the entire seat if the price was good as the back of the driver seat is cracked / open too

Tried ebay, etc..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are you looking for the leather too or just the foam cushion? I have several pieces of trim and interior for 2010-2013 Acura MDX model. I am in Dallas, GA so shipping would be from there or you could pick it up. Sorry, I didn't check where you were from before I replied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
726 Posts
Are you looking for the leather too or just the foam cushion? I have several pieces of trim and interior for 2010-2013 Acura MDX model.
I'm in Toronto, Canada. Interested in the driver seat cushion. The top looks ok. Can you show me some more photos from other sides? What is your price idea?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll do $150.00 total shipped to Ontario, Canada. I need your Postal code to be sure the shipping quote I got was completely accurate. I checked the value of the cushion and heater pad New and they are attached. Let me know if you want it for quoted price, price includes PayPal fees charged also. The vehicle this came out of had 27,000 miles on it when it was removed so bolsters are in near perfect shape. If you want to be sure the heater pad will work I would clean the wiring plug in rust remover then test the heater pad before installing it. I can't guarantee the heater pad to work but it did only have 27K miles on it. The price listed is mainly for the cushion since the heater pad is glued to it, you can have it included or remove it and install yours or a new one if desired.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Turns out I do have both seat bottom foam pieces but the leather bottom upholstery I have is for the Pass. side. There is a slight difference around where the seat belt latch comes up on the inside portion of the upholstery. If it was used on the Drivers side you would likely notice it. If you want to use it I'll still sell it to you though. Just let me know. Oh yeah it turns out the leather upholstery for the vehicle mine came out of is No longer available. See pic of parts schematic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem, I'll just post it up later with cushions and possibly all of the rear seat sections I have also. Sorry about that but the seat bottoms look so very similar without the bases attached to them. They have been off the seat bottoms for quite some time.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello VW Josh. I am in need of the gray drivers seat cushion + leather. If you had the leather only that would also work, or an entire seat. I am also looking for the base trim in gray for the seat. I see you have the seat back with clips, would you be willing to sell some / all of the clips as well? Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts