1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
282 Posts
Do these come in smoke (tint) finish also?

If so - someone start a group buy if Tim can get them.

Count me in 100% - had them on my last car - Pathfinder.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I ordered these about a year ago and after more than 8 months they showed up. They were also broken. They seem very fragile. The company (on your link) replaced the broken parts but I never installed. Gave away to the buyer of my 'X.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait4mdx said:
I ordered these about a year ago and after more than 8 months they showed up. They were also broken. They seem very fragile. The company (on your link) replaced the broken parts but I never installed. Gave away to the buyer of my 'X.
I doubt these are the same ones. They may have been the Ventvisors. The WTs were not even produced for MDX 2 months ago!
My old V Vs I folded up and they easily cracked and fit into the recycle bin. One had already fallen out because the 3M tape did not hold up beyond 2 years.
Either that or you had defective ones. The WTs I used installed easily and have no issues on our mini van. I don't have any for the X yet.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They are definitely the same ones. They were advertised prematurely in 2001. But they kept my name "first on the list" when I tried to order them, and called me many months later to advise that they were finally available. As I said, I never installed them, so can't speak to how well they work.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It was just one of those things. The problem was corrected quickly, but by then my MDX was for sale so I kept them in the box.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Interesting that the link states 2001 ...

... but the MDX in the picture is clearly a 2002 TW Premium.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
I received the deflectors a few weeks ago. I've had no problems, and they look great, just like the photo.:4:

·
Registered
20 Posts
mdxxxx,

could you post some pics of the weatherflectors on you X. THe picture at the WeatherTech site isn't at a very good angle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts