Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
First post, looking for some help.
Looking at purchasing a 2015 CPO advance MDX 40k miles. From what I understand there is an Acuracare wrap around policy that can be added to a CPO vehicle at the time of purchase that brings the non-powertrain warranty up to 7yr/100k or 8yr/120k. Does anyone have any pricing info for this before I negotiate with the dealer? Trying to see if it's significantly cheaper than just waiting awhile and getting a regular Acuracare warranty.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought a CPO 2017 yesterday and paid $1,380 for the Acuracare wrap insurance (Their opening price was $1,900 for a third-party warranty). 1) I know extended warranties are usually not a good "bet" and 2) I'm sure $1,380 is still probably overpriced and I succumbed to having been at the out-of-town dealer for 4 hours and just wanting to be done with it dynamic. I'm not sure I want to know how much of a ride I was taken for :) but would be curious to know what the true dealer cost is. Is it true that the wrap can only be purchased at the time of buying the CPO? The dealer didn't say that but I thought I read that somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts