Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After living with my MDX for 11 years plus, it is time to give it some appearance update to fresh up a bit. So these three all my top choices. These are mostly done for appearance purpose, but I am a little concerned whether they are going to hurt MPG a lot? Anybody have experience on these? Also I never open my sun roof. But I am wondering whether the visor for sun roof can make the cabin a bit quieter as it is said on Benardi Acura website? Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
With the running boards I have they basically are already under the car, hidden by the wheel. I like them a ton, maybe you would too! As for hood deflector? I wouldn't think it would do really anything for MPG. Last, roof rails, wouldn't think you'd see anything unless you put a box up there.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I have OEM roof rails, moonroof air deflector, and advance running boards. I didn't notice any mpg change or even noise level changes before or after install. Normal +15 mph head or cross winds at hwy speeds of +75 mph hurt my mpgs the most.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Sounds good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.