Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

41 - 60 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I am a women's apparel representative. I am still waiting for my MDX in white. I hope to have it in Feb. That would make it 10 month wait! I need the extra space that the X has for my clothing samples. I can't wait till it arrives!

·
Registered
214 Posts
elementary school teacher by day, law student by night, husband and father of two

·
Registered
108 Posts
Let's hear it for liberal arts degrees

Man, if it wasn't for doctors and technology workers, this thread would be only half as long.

I'm a freelance writer and consultant to creative companies (agencies, strategic communication firms, etc.). I help inarticulate businesses express themselves and their brands gooder.

- ablank

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Re: Let's hear it for liberal arts degrees

ablank said:
I help inarticulate businesses express themselves and their brands gooder.
That's a big friggin' market! And I think you mean "more better" :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: Re: Let's hear it for liberal arts degrees

TheWorm said:

I think you both meant "bestest"... I agree, without help the inarticulate businesses would just go worser and worser...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Soup to nuts

Little did I know when I started this thread that there was such an eclectic group of xers out there.

Well keep consulting, advising, doctoring, building, programming, negotiating, selling, marketing, and discovering.

Because the accessories will keep on being designed and by the time we have bought them all.....a new MDX model will be waiting:p

Cheers to all and happy XMAS.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: Re: Let's hear it for liberal arts degrees

TheWorm said:

For me, the bigger, the bester.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
A job no one admits to.....

To all the santas out there tonite.....good job and may you get all the x accessories you desire.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well I don't own a MDX but for a living I run a Girl Scout Cookies Mafioso where we steal the cookie trucks and sell the Girl Scout Cookies for 3 times the price in the off-season!:cool: :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Account Executive for Tyco Electronics in Portland, Oregon.

The MDX is almost one year old... I remember the day she was born. She's grown so, and maturing beautifully!

:D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Project Manager, Oracle Business Applications. Ex-Big5er.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me? senior software engineer mainly working on the software verification for FDA to certify the defibrillator related devices. My wife is also a senior software engineer working in a startup company.

Three kids in my house, one is 10 and others are less than 2 years old. You can see we work days and nights, not 9-5. Oh, forgot the front and back yards of my house, that's my weekends duty.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Working

Just an Environmental Leader for a major chemical corp. (Don't do clean ups, but help the company address Envir. and other Compliance and system issues)
Part time investor and golf HACKER!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up my new 2002 Mesa Beige MDX on 12-22-01. I can't tell you how much you folks have helped me decide for sure where I wanted my money to go. You see, I am not a doctor, lawyer, computer geek or even an architect. I am a lowly machinist working for Caterpillar Tractor that just had to have one fine vehicle before I am too old to enjoy it. I love to shoot prairie dogs in S. Dakota so I guess you could call this my new "dogmobile". I thank a wonderful group of guys, and girls, again. p.s. what's the top speed on this thing?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Paul Carver-

You may not be white collar worker BUT....you are a machinist. Machinists like you who make cars like an Acura MDX a pleasure to drive...Sir there is NOTHING wrong with your profession.

Oh by the way..I got my MDX up to 130MPH on the way on I-15 to Las Vegas two days ago. But my X have racing headers and exhausts on it...Amazingly at that speed the vehicle feels like a sports sedan and not an SUV.

41 - 60 of 298 Posts