Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe it's actually here and I've got it. No regrets at all (except maybe the wait). It's awesome......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
?? photoshop??or lottery?? or friend with fine SUV??

·
Registered
28 Posts
That grey is a beaut.

Congrats...good time in T.O. to have your X. Enjoy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats on your new X! Sweet colour!

2003 SS MDX - cdn model - res,back up sensor,cargo net,Husky all weather floor mats and cargo tray

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hockeyplayer - Cousin with matching 03. His is black. Ordered together, he got his three weeks ago, I got mine today. They (X's) will see each other every day.
Party time !

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yesterday on the road I saw SBP 03 MDX, totally clean/shiny, it looked GREAT. REALLY. Wow. I woulda gotten that for sure if they offered Ebony with it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Great~~~ Congrats~~~

I guess the car in the front is yours.....

how did I guess? B/C it has 03 model wheels. I can't see the wheels on another one. :p

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
SuperKal - wow Fragilisitic! Nice rides! Good to see you're keeping it in the family - enjoy! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Noo you got the Honda Air Deflector...................NOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Warzau said:
Noo you got the Honda Air Deflector...................NOOOOO!!!
Just means he'll have more coverage and potection, as opposed to the formfit. It looks fine on dark colors, or SS.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congratulations SupeKal

I know how you feel! I picked mine up today after a tough 3 months of waiting.I've been down to the garage about 100 times tonite just to look at her.The quartz interior is just drop dead geogeous!
Tom:4: :4:
I sent this once but I don;t think it took!
Tom

·
Registered
25 Posts
Toronto eh? Haven't seen a single Slate Gray yet. If I see one with a deflector I'll know for sure it's you. If you see one with black running boards it's probably me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's really funny but when I picked up my X today, I realised that it is the first time I have actually seen the slate grey colour. I ordered without seeing live and based on this forum, without even having been in one. I still think it's an awesome colour.

jtm - nice try, you are correct. The one in front is the new one by three weeks. They are both 03's.

allacura - get an acuramdx.org sticker then we can all look for each other. I plan on getting mine soon. From your location, sounds as if you are really close. I see a fair amount of X's on the road but have not yet seen one with a sticker. Hopefully soon. There are many local members, maybe we should consider an MDX meet in Toronto. It would be great to check out some member X's with mods.
Kal.
:10:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Very nice X SuperKal. Unusual color too, making it all the more a unique ride. Get some chrome OEM sidesteps from Tim and you're set.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The colour certainly is unique. I have already ordered the Poron and am considering the sidesteps and HID's. I might have to wait a while for those however but you never know. Awfully tempting.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Colors

Hi SuperKal:
Do you guys get different colors in Canada?
Tom :4:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts