Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After roughly 5,760 hours (based upon 8 months) my salesman just called and said that my MDX just pulled up at the dealership. They have to clean it up and I will be able to pick it up this afternoon.

(by the way, the wait was my doing, not the dealerships -- I only waited about 9 weeks after putting down this deposit).

Thank you all for the providing me the patience and discussion outlet to get me through the agonizing wait.

I will be installing stuff and post pictures later this week...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congratulations, davegood! I wish you all the very best with it. I look forward to seeing your pics!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Dave, congratulations on your new MDX! We're all glad you survived the wait, and hope you enjoy your time of ownership!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Dave, congrats (finally). 388 posts and 8+ months...I'd never have made it! Looking forward to the initial report and pics!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dave Goodrich:

Congratulations!! I hope you pick it up today, and do let us know what you think about the color. Do post the pics. I guess, it's you and Genemish (now missing) who posted over 300 messages before actually owning the car.

Don't disappear after getting your car :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dave,

A hearty congrats and what a great way to start the year. Echo to Rem's post, let us know just how worth the wait it really was--ENJOY!

Rob :cool:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting it today...

I'm dropping off the old car (lease turn in) around 4:00 today, and should be playing in the MDX by 4:30 or so...

I'll be installing the shift knob, WT mats, and maybe the BSMs tonight. Probably wait for the weekend for the TG deflector and rear splash guards.

Can't believe the day has finally come.

Where the heck is genemish, by the way? What -- he just uses us as a crutch until he gets is MDX and then forgets who his friends are??????

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrat

Dave,

Congrat on the new toy...just in time for Zaino group purchase! Make sure to not wake up in middle of the night to check on your X! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts