Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my build date for my silver MDX touring with Navi. Production is set for 8-22...I'm guessing I might have it by the end of the month. I am getting the cargo tray, cargo cover, rear splash guards, and the hitch package....

want more details.....$36,394 out the door....includes all fees, registration, accessories, 7yr/100K $0 deduct warranty, and a feebie DVD Navi update coming in September.... :D :D :D

Can't wait for my new ride....hope it is more reliable that the Honda S2000 they are buying back from me.......AH YES! now that explains everything. Just couldn't pass up a stellar deal on a new MDX....I've had 5 hondas and this is my first Acura....looking forward to a long term love affair with this car....hopefully it will not let me down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
silver MDX touring with Navi....$36,394 out the door....includes all fees, registration, accessories, 7yr/100K $0 deduct warranty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? 5000.00 + off MSRP??? How is that possible??! My vehicle was 43K out the door (including tax, etc). Yours is 36K. Wow! That is some dealer discount. Care to share where you bought yours?

Rgds,

JohnW

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Technically, the deal is about $6,500 off an MSRP deal once you figure in retail on the accessories, fees, extended warranty etc.

Just to be perfectly honest here...this was a deal negotiated for me by American Honda....my S2000 had some issues.....long story short....they are buying back the S2000, paying me back all of the monies for 11mos of ownership on the S and getting me a primo deal on the MDX.
I'm looking at this and saying to myself....you must be dreaming...a year in an S2000 at no charge and $6500 off a new MDX....then again, I remember the complete pain in the A$$ of owning a car that was in the shop more than on the road and I figure it was worth the hassles...not to mention that if I ever got in a wreck and the airbags didn't deploy, I was a dead duck. So not a bad deal for all parties....I get a new ride, Honda keeps a customer, nobody gets sued...sounds like a win-win to me.

Can't wait to get it.....BTW, glad to see an MDX board....loved hangin with the guys on the S2000 site....probably one of the best boards out there....pretty fanatical car nuts too...looks like I'm in good company here as well.:2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
WOW!

Wow KaCee....interesting story! Glad to know Honda made your hassles right, WHAT A DEAL ON THE MDX!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

lilypad:cool:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
KaCee,

This is the BEST of BEST deal I have ever see/read so far. But than you have SOOOOOO much to go thru with your S2000, which is another expensive car as well.

Welcome aboard and GOOD LUCK with your new coming MDX. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts