Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
This site has been extremely helpful, can't tell you how much I appreciate all the information that's been posted on every subject. I called the dealer last week to see when the X should arrive, was told 7 - 10 days. It's been 8 days, so I thought I'd call again today, however, this time armed with helpful information from all of you. He said the car was built, should arrive later this week or early next week. That was it, so he thought, I asked for the VIN, there was silence and he then asked why I wanted it? I used several bits of information from this site, he said he'd see if he could get it and call me back......
He called, I have my VIN!!!!!
I'll post when I take delivery, hopefully next week and try for some pictures, too.
Thanks again to everyone.

2002 Touring, Black/Saddle, SideSteps, Mud guards, Tailgate deflector, wheel locks, cargo liner, moonroof visor, wood dash, wood trim, bsm

· Registered
55 Posts
Thanks! I guess I got caught up in the excitement....made the edit, appreciate the feedback!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.