Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
I feel your excitement, davegood....I got my VIN yesterday (FINALLY). My salesman was out too, but I was able to get the VIN from the financing person. They say it should be here within 5 days....maybe xmas eve??? I am so incredibly psyched right now, I can hardly stand it! :D

· Registered
299 Posts
dmyles said:
I feel your excitement, davegood....I got my VIN yesterday (FINALLY). My salesman was out too, but I was able to get the VIN from the financing person. They say it should be here within 5 days....maybe xmas eve??? I am so incredibly psyched right now, I can hardly stand it! :D
I just got THE CALL...my X just came off the truck! It'll be ready for pickup tomorrow morning after they put the accessories on. This will be the longest 24 hrs of my life! Incidentally, it will be 3 months to the day from putting down the deposit. My cats and dog must think I'm nuts after seeing me uncontrollably jumping for joy around the house :D :) :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.