Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While connected to Wireless AA the charging mat turns yellow and the battery indicator on both the phone and infotainment screen indicate that the phone is charging, however the battery settings in Android say “connected, not charging” and the battery level decreases. Annoyed by this since I got the car a week ago I tried troubleshooting today. I turned the phone on Airplane mode and noted that the wireless charging works and the battery settings indicates “xx minutes until full”. In other words wireless charging appears to work, but only when the phone is not connected to the vehicle. Anyone else experiencing this issue with a Pixel or other Android device?

·
Registered
190 Posts
No issues for me. Samsung here, at first had wireless AA not staying connected but it was related to battery optimization settings for AA app on phone. Soon as I turned that off, wireless AA worked perfect. Wireless charging and wireless AA both work at the same time also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.