Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read from the post that people have some complaints about the wind noise with the MDX. I'm trying to decide which options to order and understand which ones add wind noise. Does the Moonroof visor help with that? What does the moonroof visor help? Does the base carrier add significant noise? What about the rear deflector?

Thanks in advance.

Jon

·
Registered
580 Posts
Deflectors--

FatBoyMDX--
The moonroof visor helps so it don't blow your hair all over the place, especially when you put on the brakes. I really like it. The rear tailgate deflector, I'm not sure what it does, but makes the MDX look more sporty. I like the looks of that also. As for wind noise, it's not that bad. It's nothing you can't live with. I thinks sometimes it depends on how the wind blow. Today it was real windy hear, and I hardley heard the wind noise. I also got the ventshades for my side windows, I'm not sure if that even helps with the wind noise. If anything the MDX is a fun vehicle. I think if you got some minor problems with it, it won't make that unhappy.
Lmeans

·
Registered
387 Posts
Windnoise!!!!!!!!! Did someone say WINDNOISE! Do a search on Windnoise and you'll find my thoughts clearly stated...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Dan
Uh Sorry I mentioned it. Problem is, I didn't get the Touring package - maybe I'll have to turn up the Navi. :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Excellent, Fatboy! You've already learned not to take me too seriously! :D

Honestly, I had to turn the fan down on my A/C today just to "hear" any noise at 75 MPH. I'm sure it is subjective but I really think it is a non issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts