Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Good luck with things Drew and don't be a stranger :D.

My dad has a 2009 Forester, so I appreciate the Subies!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Good luck with things Drew and don't be a stranger :D.

My dad has a 2009 Forester, so I appreciate the Subies!
Thanks Jason! I was just going to send you a pm and tell you the news. When I get the new car, we'll have to meet up so you can see it. Also, if you know anyone around our area that may be interested in my X, please have them contact me :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I like getting the rarer colors, just like my MDX. Its not too common. Sedona Red Pearl. Theres way too many world rally blue subarus out there! Mine is unmodified and will stay that way.
I agree. It is nice to have a rarer color. It'll make people definitely give your car a second glance. But at the same time, I adore world rally blue lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
You want to sell any of the accessories from your X? I am also near Indy and would love to give your accessories a second home in my '01 X I just got for my wife to drive.

Lemme know,

Mike

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You want to sell any of the accessories from your X? I am also near Indy and would love to give your accessories a second home in my '01 X I just got for my wife to drive.

Lemme know,

Mike
Hey Mike! Nice to see another Indy X'er on here. If i don't end up selling my X privately, and bring her to a dealer to trade in then I will definitely let you know about the accessories :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
BUMP because I'm picking up my 04 world rally blue rex tomorrow :D:D:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
That was quick. You sure about an 04?
Yes, definitely sure. Found a dealer that was willing to give me exactly what I wanted for the X. Are there issues with 04's?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Drew, you don't mess around. We need more details...
I'll keep it a secret until tomorrow when you'll get to see pics :cool: Let's just say that she's a beauty, and bone stock!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Here's a quick pic I took with my phone on my way back from Chicago picking up the car today. :D
[/IMG]

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks real clean Drew :29:

A bit more peppy than the MDX?? PM me with any questions now that you are officially MDX-less.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Looks real clean Drew :29:

A bit more peppy than the MDX?? PM me with any questions now that you are officially MDX-less.
Thanks man! Peppy is an understatement, but honestly I will always have a soft-spot in my heart for MDX's. Also, I'll definitely be asking some questions haha, especially when it comes to getting coils.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
nice find... good color choice too:29:

now lower that bad boy with some coilovers:cool:
Thanks:29: And coils are on the top of my list this summer. Btw forgot to mention the deal that the dealer made. I traded the MDX, and walked out with a Subaru and 2 grand in my pocket :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
And you saved all of the extras right? So you can get more coin in your pocket?
Mike, the only easily removable items in the Acura were my weather-tech floor mats which the dealer wanted. I'm sorry.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts