Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why buy the MDX? That is the question I keep asking myself. You pay MSRP or above according to what dealer you buy it from. You also may wait in line for the MDX. I am a dealer and I don't know what the hype is. Of course I want to see the customer pay MSRP or more if thats what they choose to do. There are other SUV's out there that compare to the MDX, just not at the price with all the equipment that the MDX has. But I can't understand why I would wait weeks or month for somthing to pay all the money. Is the MDX really worth it? What is or what was your buying motivation?:1zhelp:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Just what vehicles do you sell?

Do you understand the concept of Fair Market Value?

Actually we are all complete idiots who were lured by supersalesman; we did not know we were geting a "bad" deal. Of course the MDX is not worth it, but we are doing our part to keep this great economy of ours going; I mean how else can salemen live? I for one had absolutely no idea that there even other choices I could have made? Wow, I could have had a V-8:rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dear Mr. Salesman,

What other car do you have in mind that provides as much dependability, a high re-sale value as the MDX? I also sometimes think why am I waiting so damn freaking long, why am I paying MSRP and being happy with that? If there was a car as complete as the MDX at this price range, I would cancel my order. But I don’t think there’s a car that comes close to what the MDX offers. The better question here is, Why would anyone not get the MDX?!

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
raymdxking said:
Why buy the MDX? That is the question I keep asking myself. You pay MSRP or above according to what dealer you buy it from. You also may wait in line for the MDX. I am a dealer and I don't know what the hype is. Of course I want to see the customer pay MSRP or more if thats what they choose to do. There are other SUV's out there that compare to the MDX, just not at the price with all the equipment that the MDX has. But I can't understand why I would wait weeks or month for somthing to pay all the money. Is the MDX really worth it? What is or what was your buying motivation?:1zhelp:
A couple min. of research lead me to renov8r' prior post. I was wondering the same thing, renov8r? ...:rolleyes:

renov8r said:
Something is not right with this person...

In posts they have made claims to be a) a dealer b) a shopper, kinda hard to confuse those two...

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=189099

When you run a search at the Acura web site for Atlanta you get:
<table>
<tr> <td>Baranco Acura<br>
7060 Jonesboro Rd<br>
Morrow, GA 30260-2905<br>
(770)968-5252<br>
Internet Manager:
James Keller<br></td>

<td>Nalley Acura<br>
1355 Cobb Pkwy S<br>
Marietta, GA 30060-6542<br>
(678)797-3608 <br>
Internet Manager:
Angela Garland <br></td> </tr>

<tr> <td>Ed Voyles Acura<br>
5700 Peachtree Ind Blvd<br>
Chamblee, GA 30341-1928<br>
(770)452-8800 <br>
Internet Manager:
Michael Iscaro <br> </td>

<td>Acura Carland<br>
3403 Satellite Blvd<br>
Duluth, GA 30096-4644<br>
(770)623-9211 <br>
Internet Manager:
Hugh Kronitz<br></td> </tr> </table>

Doesn't seem like an enormous number of dealers. One could easily call 'em all and figure who is stuck with unsold 2002s, wanna bet who is giving away accessories?
**Edit**
If ren's link doesn't work... try this one...http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=210252

·
Registered
738 Posts
raymdxking said:
Obvious Troll Bait.
This question can be asked of any high demand vehicle. To ask why anyone would buy a 350ZX on a 350ZX enthusiast website is just plain stupid.
Why do we bother responding as though it were a legitimate inquiry?
Like there's anything that can be said that would change his mind?
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon::moon: :moon:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
raymdxking,

A wise man once said, "People look at things and ask why? I dream of things that never were and ask why not?":4:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts