Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading all the suggestions about accessories (I ordered my '03 MDX yesterday) and I just want to know what I'm missing out on - Who is Tim and what is "Tim's site"????????
:confused:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Kgbmom:

___Go to HONDACURAWORLD to see who Tim is and find out why you do not want to own an X or any Honda/Acura automobile for that matter without knowing about what he has to offer for your car ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wayne

Thanks for the link to Hondacuraworld - The prices look great, but there are a lot of accessories that we couldn't put on ourselves. What would you suggest? I'm sure it's not p.c. to ask the dealer to install the items I order from Tim! Plus, I'll bet they wouldn't warranty the parts even if they did the installation. Do you all just install everything yourselves? I don't have that option!
:(

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Pshaaaaa, alot of the stuff you can install yourself, dont sell yourself short. He has instructions in PDF format that you can d/l. Most of the dealers have no problem installing parts obtain from another source as long as it is a Authentic Honda Part. But then that defeats the purpose of getting it from Tim you save on the part and on the labor. Try something small , like body side mouldings then you can move up to bigger things like side steps. BTW they have to warranty the item for one on parts since it IS a Honda part and they do install it. BTW I think up 90% of users here install themselves. Tim is a great guy and always answers you questions.

Good Luck

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim, You're funny!!

Hi Tim,
I'll probably "Get to know" you when ordering the parts/accessories that I think I can actually "install" myself (you know, like the cargo tray...). I'm so glad I found this "place" (MDX.org) and all you guys with your helpful advice!
THANKS!!!!

:2:

·
Registered
153 Posts
kgbmom said:
I've been reading all the suggestions about accessories (I ordered my '03 MDX yesterday) and I just want to know what I'm missing out on - Who is Tim and what is "Tim's site"????????
:confused:

KGBMom,
Tim is a fictional character everyone here just created. He ain't REAL!!!:2: For the price he offers for thosehonda/acura parts, you know he is just a make believe.:4:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
If I remember right, that's exactly what ya said when we met back at the Hershey MDX meet! :2:

Funny enough, there is a forum out there that has an admin that is actually fictitious, and the real people are registered as members. They argue back and forth, it's very bizarre :eek:

·
Registered
181 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Like Jon Lovitz used to say...."get to KNOW me!" :D

I'm always around at my toll-free number if I can ever be of help :4:

Didn't he also say something like...."Order it from Tim. Yeah, that's the ticket!":p

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
kgbmom said:
Hi Tim,
I'll probably "Get to know" you when ordering the parts/accessories that I think I can actually "install" myself (you know, like the cargo tray...). I'm so glad I found this "place" (MDX.org) and all you guys with your helpful advice!
THANKS!!!!
:2:
kgbmom,
You have to get to know another beloved and colorful member in this forum and that is DMor a.k.a. Mrs. Goodwrench. She installed all her own accessories and didn't break and nail. Do a search on her forum name and you'll find some female bonding.:cool:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Beloved and colorful

remery said:
You have to get to know another beloved and colorful member in this forum ....
We got lots of colorful members and some are beloved too:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts