Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm used to seeing this sticker in the driver's door jam. My MDX only has the VIN and tire pressure sticker. I've checked every door and under the hood.

It wouldn't surprise me that this sticker was not applied during assembly, it would just be par for the course for our car haha.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the sticker. My date is at the very upper right corner.
The tire sticker? My top right says "4N9", whatever that means.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Now that's peculiar. Top line on mine says Mfg by Honda in Alabama....then at the end of the line is: "06/'14" My sticker is located after opening the driver's door, lower right corner of door frame. It list tire size, color code, etc, not tire pressures. I have a 2015 MDX. Try checking pass door.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can someone share a picture? Unf'ing believable, my car was truly an assembly train wreck.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Weird attaching a photo here. It asks for a url, instead of browsing for a file to attach. Here is a link to images of MDX's. Scroll down to an image where a MDX was crashed and drivers door open. You will see the white sticker at lower right corner of door frame. That's the one. If yours is missing, wonder if it was repaired and they had to take it off and did not replace it. There's even a older mdx photo there with sticker in same place.
https://www.google.com/search?q=2015+acura+mdx+driver+side+door+open&biw=1920&bih=944&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMI_O_IseLNyAIVijOICh1W0gbH#imgrc=z49Rm2En9vkIyM%3A

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'm used to seeing this sticker in the driver's door jam. My MDX only has the VIN and tire pressure sticker. I've checked every door and under the hood.

It wouldn't surprise me that this sticker was not applied during assembly, it would just be par for the course for our car haha.
But Mike Bogan at Acura Client Relations says everything is normal.

(smh)

Alabama is really worse than a third-world nation.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Me too, I can not see the sticker that show the information of the car.
just the tires information. So weird.

My car information: 2016 Acura MDX w/Technology

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
On my 2016, the tire sticker is within the jamb, the manufacturing info is on a separate sticker on the lower right corner of the door frame (bottom of B-pillar) like bpd.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I feel like an idiot. I kept looking in the jam where the tire sticker is. I did find it on the side as shown in that picture of the collision MDX.

My car says 06/15, so definitely found the right sticker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts