Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new to the Japanese auto world.

I have a few suspension bits and pieces and some brake work that I need to do on my 2009 MDX.

Anyone have some suggestions on good online vendors to buy from?

Thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
748 Posts
It will be all about the shipping costs, because all of these vendors are very, very close in e-pricing.

You should also put the part number in to an ebay search, to see if any Acura/Honda dealers are offering free shipping, to clear out their inventory.
For example, Macchurchill had an OEM bumper cover that I was looking for, with free shipping, on ebay.
I also needed some heavy shock assys.
I verified the cost, of the shock assys (at all of these dealers).
Then I called macchurchill and verified that the bumper cover (on ebay) was free shipping and I asked about the MDX non-sport shock assys. They quoted me full retail and I mentioned bernardi's price. They price matched bernardi's and shipped them free.

Anyway:

hondapartsunlimited dot com Phoenix, AZ
newoempartsonline dot com Savannah, GA
bernardiparts dot com Boston, MA
acurapartsforless dot com New Jersey
acuraexpressparts dot com Chicago
oemacuraparts dot com Peoria, AZ
macchurchill dot com Ft. Worth, TX

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Another thing...Once upon a time ago, most Acura online parts vendors allowed you to cross reference parts, which could be used on Acuras and would cross over to a Honda.

If you needed a belt tensioner for an Acura, it would cost $75, but you could buy the same part (number), for a Honda, for $59.
The only such site that I can find, which allows you to cross reference parts is:
acurapartshq dot com out of Las Vegas

·
Registered
319 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts