Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the HID and xenon issue has been written for in more than one thread and I decided upon Phillips Ballasts and Bulbs. My question is where to buy? I checked out hid4less.com and lavalighting.com but heres the deal: cant order online from lavalighting.com (that sucks) and hid4less.com doesnt seem to offer the phillips ballasts. Where have all you HID owners bought yours from? Can we try a group buy?

Thanks all.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
I've been impressed with autolamps-online.com. There is a bit of a hassle to order from them (you need to fax a driver's license and some sort of waiver, I think), but they seem to have a good product. A lot of forums have good things to say about these guys. I haven't ordered any yet, but these are the ones I am leaning towards.

SupremePowerParts.com is another one you may want to check out as well as suvlights.com. Try a search on here. There are a lot of threads that pertain to this specific topic:2:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
phins2rt,
Looking at your sig. line I see your X has got to be photo ready now.

Would love to see it w/that Formfit on it. Mine should be here by UPS today, been tracking it online since I ordered from Tim.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
greatscot,
She's getting close. Now i just need for the weather to cooperate so I can get her cleaned up! Hopefully this weekend.

The Form-Fit looks really nice. Great contrast with the rest of the black on the fornt.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
phins2rt,
Cool, looks like you and I will be doing the same thing to the same thing this weekend. Will post pics of completed job in the gallery when done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts