Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up an MDX for my wife ('08, sport + ent). She'd like running boards for the 2yr old to climb in, and the glove box is scuffed so I promised to replace it.

So, where should I buy parts? I'm in the SF bay area in CA.

I'm used to maintaining >10yr old BMWs. Parts are a commodity, and the dealer is a recipe for a 100% markup, so I end up patronizing a handful of online vendors. I, possibly incorrectly, assume Acura parts would be similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those who stumble upon this thread in the future: I ended up buying my handful of parts from Curry Acura.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
The parts pricing is competitive with others I've played with, but a shipping quote of $375 is scaring me away.

I'm buying parts 77500-STX-A01ZA, 08U45-STX-200A, 08L33-STX-210G
That should have been free shipping. My apologies.

If anyone runs into similar issues, I'm by the phone every day.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just picked up an MDX for my wife ('08, sport + ent). She'd like running boards for the 2yr old to climb in, and the glove box is scuffed so I promised to replace it.

So, where should I buy parts? I'm in the SF bay area in CA.

I'm used to maintaining >10yr old BMWs. Parts are a commodity, and the dealer is a recipe for a 100% markup, so I end up patronizing a handful of online vendors. I, possibly incorrectly, assume Acura parts would be similar.
Oakland acura website 20% off free shipping or pick up. Honda and Acura Accessories dot com - Genuine Factory Honda and Acura Accessories at discount prices. in sacramento. Tim is cool too for my Honda pilot.:29:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I got the following prices by entering the part numbers on Tim's website at oemacuraparts.com:

$296.23 08P21-STX-200A Fender Trim Kit
$183.92 08P05-STX-220 - *NH677P*(ASPEN WHITE PEARL) side molding

1 - 17 of 17 Posts