Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really simple quion.

Where do you people buy accessories from. Local dealers (north of Chicago) don't have them in stock, plus they give to discount from list price. I am looking for a dealer who will give discount from list price.

Thanks.

PS: sorry if it is posted somewhere, I was trying to find and search archives too, not results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen them, but they are out of curgo cover, and don't have standart floormats.

I think I should staed, that I've just bouth MDX (Turing+navigation), and only option I got was running board (dealer installed it for 500). So now I need the rest of options, floormats and cargo cover is on my priority list.

Thank you,

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Virtually all of us buy our gear from Tim at hondacuraworld like Dale mentioned, and have been doing so for about a year and a half. You won't find lower prices or better service anywhere.

If he's outta stock, then the part is on national backorder -- he's the #1 Acura accessory dealer in the country (and part of Ray Laks Acura in upstate NY).

Dunno what u mean by "standard" floormats.

You should give Tim a call or shoot him an email...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
I used to get some items from here http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/home.htm Try them

BUT

Since I joind AcuraMDX.org I have gotten items from TIM. His prices are hard to beat!!! $2 handling Charge, thats it!!! I even got a couple of items for my 95 Civic, still cheaper that any local honda Dealer. BTW I am in Chicago as well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Kutsyy:

It's without any doubt, Tim's the man here. If you do not find what you need on his site, call him directly. His prices are hard to beat and his service is impossible to beat. A real honest gentleman.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hondacuraworld Service Cheers!

I have to say Hondacuraworld has been great.

I placed an order for a number of car accessories.

I can't believe, they were able to ship a 70# box the same day, especially when I place the call around noon. They also sent email the UPS tracking number as well so I can track the package. That was great, because I like to know when my package gets there, especially because I live in NYC... things disappear fast (ok, maybe not a 70# box).

I can't believe the amount of money I was able to save there as well. Believe me, I'd like to think I am a smart shopper and I like to do my homework to make sure I get a good deal, and I found it there.

Third, the service and customer service was great. No hassle, friendly, and knowledgeable. What more can you ask for. Best of all, they are on AOL IM. Tim was there when I had a question!

Finally, the site is good in that the installation instructions are readily available. As well and other issues.

No, I do not work for them, I have just been very please with their exceptional service.

Any down parts, well , back order, but that happens to everyone. Waiting for the car cover, hitch and car cover...

Hope that helps. Good luck!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Obviously I'm partial to Tim, but his prices are the best.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tim = Free advice, best service, great prices

I buy from Tim.

In fact, I love his AOL IM set up that I can ask him questions or advice before I buy anything. Tim is always friendly, knowledgeable. If he doesn't know the item or answer readily, he will surf the web or look it up for you right there and then. How can you ever get that kind of service from your local dealer? I am lucky if they will even pick up the phone.

A lot of time, if I need something, I just IM Tim, and he will call me for billing information. Packages arrive a few days later, free of shipping and handling fee. If there is something not of complete satisfactory, again, IM Tim. He will take care of everything, no hassle. Nothing needs to be in writing, or ten thousand emails or calls. Is there any mail order or Internet company that can do that?

As for the prices, everyone says he has got the lowest price, and that is true. Only if Tim tells me he can't ship it to me, then I will have to go stand in line at my local dealership, taking time off from work to get to the parts department on time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts