Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have spent lots of money on my MDX. I was wondering where do all of ya'll spend ya'lls on your MDX. I have bought factory options such as Wood and Deflectors and Mats. Aftermarket such as Exhaust, Intakem Radiator caps ect. And Now I am about to get a In-dash DVD player. I would just like to know what my peers spend their money on in their cars.

-Joe

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well, where do I begin? I guess the single most costly item so far has been the gas!! I just put $26.00 in the tank yesterday. But seriously, I got a base model with almost no option and I added all the things in my signature line below myself for a total cost of around $750.00 - I had the CD changer from a previous vehicle so I'm not counting the purchase price of that. I ran a check on the Acura site and found that the MSRP of all these options would've run me nearly $2,000.00!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
AcuraMDX2002 said:
I added all the things in my signature line below
Most signature lines contain things members have done/added to their MDXs:D :cool:

See below:2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
msu79gt82 said:

Most signature lines contain things members have done/added to their MDXs:D :cool:

See below:2:
Exactly! What's your point? :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
Spend money on......

on my children, home, etc. I love cars, but don't spend all that much on my wife's MDX - not even my M3.

Not sure that you should consider other forum members your "peers"

Always nice to see an enthusiastic auto owner of any type though. Enjoy. BTW, what the He*& is a Tenzo exhaust? Do I really want to know...;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Re: Spend money on......

rroof said:
Maybe they should be called e-peers!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Re: Spend money on......

rroof said:
on my children, home, etc. I love cars, but don't spend all that much on my wife's MDX - not even my M3.

Always nice to see an enthusiastic auto owner of any type though. Enjoy. BTW, what the He*& is a Tenzo exhaust? Do I really want to know...;)
Yeah, I'm reminded of a TV ad that starts out like a commercial for a chronograph or car or diamond, then flashes forward to how much that little expense would have yeilded in a retirement account....

Hey, if you have the disposable income, are retired, and take vacation every month- what the heck, spend the leftovers.

:)

Ard

PS But yes, I do tend to overindulge on my workshop...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts