Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should all have a universal spot where we place our acuramdx.org stickers so that in the event we bump into each other (hopefully not literally :rolleyes: we'll be easily identified. Let us know where you've placed yours ..........

·
681 Posts
Rear Window - Lower Left

I've got mine proudly displayed on the rear window in the lower left . If everyone agrees on a different location I am willing to get another sticker. Also now I have an acuramdx.org license plate holder but I'm not sure whether it's going on the front or the back yet.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definately think that placing it in the left corner of the rear window is the best place for it .......... all members should follow suit and be uniform .......... c'mon .... who's in????

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I have an American Flag on the lower left rear window. How about the rear license plate frame?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
If you don't have an acuramdx.org license plate, it makes sense to put the sticker there.
IF you do, move it to the front, and put a sticker in the lower left of the rear window.
If you have another sticker (ie; flag, etc.) AND do not have an acuramdx lic. holder, by all means get one!!! and use it at the rear.

I just got a great looking black license holder with raised ACURA letters in chrome.
So gonna move that to the rear, put the acuramdx.org plate holder in front, and the sticker on the rear window, lower left.

By following the above, we can be consistently inconsistent. Stickers are important, so is "MAKE MINE LATTE" and
so is how your profession relates to your love live, but let's try keep it all in perspective.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
lower left of rear talegate glass.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ditto Warzau

But the "member" portion went bye-bye long ago.

Niles:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
My ORG sticker too is on the lower left side of the back window. My Sonoma County Grape Growers Association sticker is at the lower right.

And just to buck the general trend, my ORG license plate is on the front.

--Marne

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bottom left of rear tailgate window. . . . balances with the MDX logo.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a plate frame, but I placed my sticker on the Passenger side rear window, lower left. Folks can see it when I pass them! (I admit they need good eyes though!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts