Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
They look upscale; but, don't over do it with the lean toward conservative look.

The MDX is a strange body style and it is very hard to find aftermarket rims that look good for the vehicle. If you like them I would go for them.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I upgraded to 20" rims and added Conti DWS 255/45/20 tires back in Jan/14. I drove with this combo for +53,000 miles before replacing last month with the new and improved version Conti DWS 06. I didn't notice much difference in ride stiffness from the OEM 19" to the upgraded 20". I also like to drive my MDX with the with the magnetic ride control on sport. I also have an 08 RDX+Eibach lowering springs+KYB rear shocks+Progress RSB (somewhat stiff ride; but, very controlled ride for a CUV) and a 06 TSX with Aspec suspension+progress RSB+fastline endlinks+HeelToe front/rear adjustable camber kit.

I ended up increasing the PSI to 34-36 to improve the ride and road feel a touch more for my MDX. I would save the best one of the old tires or purchase a decent used tire off eBay (or local shop) to add to the old rim to use as a full size spare. I purchased a used Conti DWS 06 19" OEM size from eBay for $85 with 80-85% tread to put on one of my extra OEM rims.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.