40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheel locks group buy $17.50 per set

wondering if we could start a group buy for wheel locks. What do you say tim

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
FYI

The current protection package special contains the wheel locks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm starting to get confused with all of the different group buys :)

I'd still like to get the protection package (minus the flaps that I already ordered), but if there isn't enough interest there, I'd take the locks by themselves too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oops...just looked at my wheels closely and they already have wheel locks on them! I was wondering what the metal piece was in the glove compartment :p

My dealer didn't mention anything about them - he must not have known that they put them on either otherwise I'm sure he would have tried to charge me...

I guess I'm out of this GB then - sorry!

P.S. B4 NE1 jumps on me, I've only had it for 1 week and my wife drives it every day not me ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm new to this forum and the 1st time in a group buy. I'd definitely like a set @ 17.50, count me in. I'm awaiting for my X delivery in early July :D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
FYI . . .

Just an FYI . . . my dealer was charging $110 for wheel locks and another I was working with wanted $105 - I bought them on-line for $35.50 from Tim and installed myself in less than 10 minutes . . . @17.50 this is an absolute must-have bargain !!!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Well, we need to get 15 to make it a go.

Send me a PM if you'd be interested at volume purchasing wheel locks, for a lot less than even this price! Sell em on eBay and pay for some new toys! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Count Me In

lfgasnrg said:
I just brought my new SS home. At that price who could turn them down?
Did you buy your MDX from Jay Wolfe or Superior? I would like to know how your deal went. Jayhawk!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm in too. Please let me know what to do.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts