Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
i hope not, or at least it will be more expensive.

i just picked up my MDX, if all I had to do was wait 6 mos for 50 more HP, i would have !!

you would think they would at least put one of the Type S engines in it for 2003, add 20 hp

Jeff
'

·
Registered
522 Posts
If there is an attendant mileage drop, I'd pass on the larger engine. If they can truly keep the mileage the same for both city and highway, great.

DaleB said:
What's the latest rumor on the 2003 MDX? I read possibly a bigger V6 (3.8L) with around 290 hp!
Maybe that will be an optional engine. Sorry, I did not bookmark the article.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
ghotie said:

Anyone know what an Acura MAV is going to be?
The Motor Trend forecast is really old. It's probably worthless. The Honda Pilot is the Passport replacement - pictures can be found with searches. The Motor Trend site has shown a Toyota 4000GT as a 400hp Supra for 2002 for two years -- guess what, it didn't happen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
MY MDX IS HERE

:D :D Just picked up My Granite Green Touring. Taking off tomorrow to install my painted Rear Deflector (Thanks Tim) Hidden Hitch, K&N Filter and play with my new toy. No GG on '03 X's only for Honda Pilots.
:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
It better have:

Electronic stability (skid) control.

I held off buying a '02 because it still doesn't offer this.

It would also be nice if HID Xenon headlamps were available.

Anyone have the scoop?

Marc B

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
DaleB
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing