Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Android auto or bluethooth from my Note 9. However, I found sometime there is a glitch in the usb port. Sometime it didnt recognize my phone especially if you disconnect by unplug the usb. I have to restart the car several time for it to work again on a 2018. If I exist from the app, then it fine?!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have always used XM as well as the hard drive. I have 30+ CDs loaded in the HD and currently am just listening to them, sometimes full CD or random from all CDs.

Am considering Spotify as my son has recommended.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
2017 Hybrid Advance. Most of the time I use iphone XR through bluetooth. I have over 4000 on phone and over 80 playlists through itunes. Optional use of HD with burns from homemade CDs, CDs themselves, and sometimes flash-drive. Every now and then XM for additional jazz and old school R&B. I was a disc jockey in my earlier life. Only thing I have an issue with is the system does not translate EXACTLY what is on CD's. In other words tunes don't match title and artists. It's not the vehicle because the same thing happens in my Civic Si. Only reads correct in itunes. It's in the itunes version. Every release AFTER 12.7.1.14 does something software-wise that doesn't work with vehicle CD readers. I don't know what it is but I have only narrowed it down to itunes versions. Must have burned over 50 cds experimenting. And I am a techy guy!! Oh well maybe in my next lifetime......

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
It seems Pandora is supported fairly well on 2017 MDX models...

anyone using anything else for offline audio? Google Music, Spotify, iTunes, Aha, regular old USB flash drive?
SiriusXM, Amazon

21 - 33 of 33 Posts