Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having some work done on my AC in my 2005 MDX and am finally getting the glove box put back in, and I can't figure out what this connector (bottom left of photo) is for. Pictured is the area around the evaporator core.

I'm worried that the shop that put my console back together may have accidentally covered up what it plugs into. Otherwise, it may have been hanging unplugged from the beginning, but I just can't remember. Anyone know what it's for?

Possibly in connection, my glove box light isn't coming on. Both share a red/black wire. But could just be that the bulb is burnt out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my 04' that connector is for the blue LED accent lighting, there is one on the drivers side, and on on the passenger side just behind the lower left of the glove box. There should be a bracket on the back side of the metal frame that would hold that clip, and further on down hold the light. I have been trying to locate the part numbers for these lights as they don't work in my X and have been unsuccessful in doing so. Will post a picture if you would like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts