Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

What new 2003 features would you like to have?

• Voice-activated Navi

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • HID lights

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Full size spare

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More horsepower (260?)

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • More color combinations (int/ext)

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Rear camera

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Vehicle Stability Control

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the rumors and speculation about new features and improvements in the 2003 MDX, what would be the most desired feature you would like to have in the 2003 model?

I could only think of a few of them at the moment, but I'm sure everyone can come up with more on their own. You can choose multiple features if you want.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I voted for HIDs, but would have voted for 'third row seat can fold down without removing the headrests' if it had been a choice! I find it frustrating to have to go through all that trouble just to get a little more (temporary) room in the back.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: All of the above

crete said:
You can choose multiple features if you want.
I didn't know that you could click multiple buttons in the polls.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: All of the above

msu79gt82 said:

I didn't know that you could click multiple buttons in the polls.:rolleyes:
There is an option you would check to enable "Mutliple Choices" when setting up your poll selections.

·
Registered
699 Posts
A2MDXer said:
Voted for VSC b/c I think it's the one area where the MDX is only average (emergency handling according to Consumer Reports).
It's not really something you can add yourself, either, as opposed to, say, HIDs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just thought of a few more features I'd like to see in the '03, although I'm not sure if they are already in the MDX's for '01 & '02.

How about..

-- Auto window up/down
-- Auto on/off headlights

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
I like the HIDs and VSC, but I could only vote once :3: . I was arguing with myself, at last, I voted for the HIDs :D. For the third row seat, do anyone here know the third row seats in the new Nissan Murago (don't know how to spell it but hope that is right), you could fold it by simplely pulling a string. That feature was so cool, hope they will have it in the MDX in 2004 or 2005. :2:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nissan Murano

I don't believe that the Murano will have third row seats. I believe their motto is "will take two couples comfortably" or something like that. The release you are talking about is to lower the second row seats if memory serves although it still sounds like a good design.

For those interested:
Info on the Murano from FreshAlloy.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2002 Acura MDX! said:
I like the HIDs and VSC, but I could only vote once :3: . I was arguing with myself, at last, I voted for the HIDs :D. For the third row seat, do anyone here know the third row seats in the new Nissan Murago (don't know how to spell it but hope that is right), you could fold it by simplely pulling a string. That feature was so cool, hope they will have it in the MDX in 2004 or 2005. :2:
Did you know I setup the poll so you could vote on multiple features? If that was what you meant by "I could only vote once".
My top choice was also HID's although many here feel that can be easily installed as aftermarket.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2002 Acura MDX! said:
But then when I press this link, it showed the results. :confused:
When you vote for the first time in the poll, you can select multiple choices if the poll was setup that way by the thread starter. But once you complete the vote and submit you cannot come back and vote again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts