Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 MDX and I'm looking for floor mats. I found lots of floormats on craigslist for newer model mdx. Any idea if 2010 to 2013 floormats will fit? How about 2014 and newer? Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have 2014s on my 08 MDX. They fit, but not perfect. The hold downs don’t line up at all, so they tend to move around...

·
Registered
5 Posts

Love these, definitely like them better than Weathertech, and unlike Weathertech they have a lifetime warranty. There are usually a bunch of coupons for Autoanything.com if you search, I got them for a decent price, front and back. MUCH better than OEM. Lifesaver if you drop a full drink etc, just contains it.
I second the maxliner. I purchase those from ebay. I had the weathertech and found them not worth the money and they kind of melt in the hot summer weather (became oily). That is just my opinion.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Love these, definitely like them better than Weathertech, and unlike Weathertech they have a lifetime warranty. There are usually a bunch of coupons for Autoanything.com if you search, I got them for a decent price, front and back. MUCH better than OEM. Lifesaver if you drop a full drink etc, just contains it.
I bought mine on Amazon, fits perfect. Even bought them from warehouse made it $30 cheaper. Much more flexible than weather tech full coverage mats that never got to regular shape after being folded during shipping and obviously much cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts