Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity, what exactly is included in what a dealer refers to as "PKG A (appearance protection)". I'm positive that I don't want it (and won't have it forced on me) but, I've seen a dealer wanting to charge $798.00 (and others on this site quoting much higher amounts :eek: ).

:bonk:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
rjmitche said:
Out of curiosity, what exactly is included in what a dealer refers to as "PKG A (appearance protection)". I'm positive that I don't want it (and won't have it forced on me) but, I've seen a dealer wanting to charge $798.00 (and others on this site quoting much higher amounts :eek: ).

All of the protection packages are just overpriced selected options. They came up with this idea to replace the premium pricing of last year. Psychology sounds better to the consumer. Either way a ripe off on over msrp pricing!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
rjmitche said:

Appearance Package? It's your money, disappearing from your wallet and re-appearing in your salesman's hand!
:2:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Car dealership's less forceful way of saying, "Hand over more money!"

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Its better aptly named the ...

... Disappearance package

DaleB said:
Appearance Package? It's your money, disappearing from your wallet and re-appearing in your salesman's hand!
;)

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Re: What exactly is included in "appearance protection"?

DaleB said:

Perfect Definition! :D :4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts