Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered Zaino but didn't get any application pads. What do you use to apply zaino to your X?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Huh? If you ordered $25+ (and it's virtually impossible to order less) they toss a pad or 2 in for free. If they didn't, call them and get them sent.

I use the Zaino pads. Tried foam applicators but found them a bit "grabby".

If you're in a pinch, PepBoys and similar ilk usually sell packages of cotton applicator pads. They aren't as thick/durable as the Zaino pads, but they're about 1/3 the price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it from a distributor in Los Angeles. Do they also give the pads for free? Or only when you buy it directly from Zaino?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Mine's usually just tossed one in. Varies by distributor. I'd check PepBoys or other auto store for them. I've seen 'em at Target, too. I think I bought a 6 pack for $5 or so. They last through 2 or 3 washes (washing machine, post-Zaino), then shred. The Zaino apps last for closer to 6-10 washes before they're too thrashed to use anymore.

·
Registered
293 Posts
justme,

i bought my first Zaino order from my local (Bay Area) distributor, Steve, and i was offered 3 types of applicator to choose from. one is the sponge+cloth applicator that comes from ZainoBros, second is just a sponge applicator (supposedly worked better and soaked up less Zaino so you won't waste them), and the third one is a "Made in Germany" felt cloth (Steve highly recommended it). since i get to choose one of these for free, i went with Steve's suggestion and tried the felt cloth.

-henry

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where Can I Buy Zaino ?

I am looking to buy Zaino does any know of a retail store that sells the product. I am located in NYC I have had my MBP for about a month and it needs to get some serious love.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShockWavesMDX. Zaino is not sold at any retail stores. You can either by from Zaino directly or through a distributor. You can email Zaino and ask him where the closest distributor is to where you live.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: Where Can I Buy Zaino ?

ShockWavesMDX said:
I am looking to buy Zaino does any know of a retail store that sells the product. I am located in NYC I have had my MBP for about a month and it needs to get some serious love.
Just go to their web site and order it direct. They ship from NJ so it sould not take long for you to receive product in NYC. An Order form can be printed from the web page.

http://www.zainobros.com/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Henry, Have you tried that applicator yet? I am curious as to how you liked it?

Shockwaves, You have a local distributor - George Hafe, here is his Email address
[email protected]
he may be very local to you.

·
Registered
293 Posts
tried the applicator, thanks steve. i like it alot, just like you said to cut the pieces into 4 and fold them to hold in my hand, i was able to apply Zaino with it fairly easily and buff them off as well. i haven't tried Zaino with other applicators but this one seem fairly easy to use.

-henry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts