Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have beena regular visitor of this site even since before I got my GG 8 months ago. I love it. I just got a digital camera and I wanted to share some pics with you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Use a lower quality

Either take the photo at a lower quality (lower resolution), or save it as a lower quality using the software (Maybe Adobe Photoworks or something) that came with the camera.

Super high resolution is good for printing out the photos, but not good for viewing on screens, especially via the web.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Damn that looks good! My dealer just called earlier today that he had a GG 2002 coming in May for me. Base + Navi.
Then called back to tell me he screwed up there was one more person ahead of me.
Not bad though, it's only been a month since I laid down a deposit, and he said it could take up to 6 months.
He said there are more cancellations than expected, and possibly more production.
The stainless side steps look super, just how I would do it.
The little bit of black from the unpainted flaps blend in .. look understated. Even an unpainted rear deflector would not look that bad. An easy color to match stuff up with. Well worth waiting for the picture!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts