Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

What about Meguiars NXT?

4K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  Mr. Mom 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Just bumping this thread to see if there are any other updates.

I bit the bullet and ordered some NXT today. I imagine it'll be here midweek.

Even tho I still have ~2 yrs worth of Zaino left in the cupboard, (except for the ZFX which self-destructed) I'm willing to give NXT a try based on the hoopla @ the detailing sites...combined with the fact that I've been topping Z with S100 for better gloss/depth and I'm still pissed off about the way our last Z group purchase was handled. IOW, "I'm available" ;)

Z with an S100 topper is an excellent combo, but if NXT can eliminate half the steps/work and give a reasonably close shine and durability to that combo, I'm all, uh, eyes.

#29 ·
TheWorm said:
Just bumping this thread to see if there are any other updates.

I bit the bullet and ordered some NXT today. I imagine it'll be here midweek.

Even tho I still have ~2 yrs worth of Zaino left in the cupboard, (except for the ZFX which self-destructed) I'm willing to give NXT a try based on the hoopla @ the detailing sites...combined with the fact that I've been topping Z with S100 for better gloss/depth and I'm still pissed off about the way our last Z group purchase was handled. IOW, "I'm available" ;)

Z with an S100 topper is an excellent combo, but if NXT can eliminate half the steps/work and give a reasonably close shine and durability to that combo, I'm all, uh, eyes.
The only advice I would give you is if you need to fill swirl marks or scratches dont rely on the NXT alone. I would advise applying some other product first then topping with the NXT.

I plan on throwing a couple of coats on the X tomorrow. I will post some before and after pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.