Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This one actually does look FAIRLY repairable, though 10K is still pretty steep... A 2002 with only 6500 miles, probably didn't even get it before June or so...sad.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I like his definition of "lite" damage. Notice he didn't provide details of the left frontal area either.

So if it's a 2002, why isn't insurance paying for the repair? You;d think with the car being so new there would be ins coverage.

Hmmm.

-Greg

·
Registered
267 Posts
I saw this one on ebay last night, too. Wow - it looks like he ran into a tree or something.
Ouch!:eek:

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
BlueStreak said:
I like his definition of "lite" damage. Notice he didn't provide details of the left frontal area either.

So if it's a 2002, why isn't insurance paying for the repair? You;d think with the car being so new there would be ins coverage.

Hmmm.

-Greg
It has a salvage title so it looks like it has been totalled by the insurance company. I'm sure this is a salvage yard trying to sell this X that they bought from the insurance company. My $.02.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well it look quite bad - but the side panels seem okay, unlike our totalled GG. (For those of you who haven't seen it - check the member galleries - she isn't pretty...)

For comparison, the Insurance Co. estimated damages in EXCESS of nearly $36,000, and that was on an 18 month old '01 premium with 26,000 miles.

Still. Can you imagine totalling your new with less than 10k miles X? I'd be SO-O-O-O distraught..... :1zhelp:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sadness...

It pains my heart to see a good X goto waste...

Can everyone take a moment of silence in rememberance of this "was beautiful" X...

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Renov8r:

___Look at the right side mirror? Probably a sale? See the dash with the two scuffs in it as well? Maybe a Laptop or something caused that? I can only guess engine replace and a completely new front end by the looks? Someone hit a tree awfully hard and I can only hope the Air Bags saved the owners and passengers lives!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts